The seventh episode of the Reclaim Social Podcast is now live! 🎉 We’ve talked to Jude Habib, Founder and Director of Sounddelivery, to find out more about her inspiring work and how we can all improve our storytelling skills.
Sounddelivery is all about empowering people to tell their stories. As a social enterprise, they are working with people and communities with living experience helping them to share their stories and insights. Jude has also trained thousands of individuals and organisations in storytelling, helping to raise awareness and inspire action on issues including mental health, domestic violence, homelessness, the care system, poverty and life in prison.
In addition to all these, Jude has been recently included in The Independent’s Happy List 2019 for her passion and commitment to helping disadvantaged people and communities. Enjoy the episode!
Listen to the seventh episode
Find the Reclaim Social Podcast on:
Sign up to get notified when the new episode comes out
The power of storytelling
We’ve talked about many things with Jude, including:
- Her background story and how she went from the BBC to SoundDelivery
- Her experience in training thousands of individuals and organisations in storytelling
- The power of grassroots storytelling
- What holds charities back in telling their story
- The importance of safeguarding when sharing your story
- The success of the conferences Social Media Exchange and Being the Story
- Her experience of crowdfunding for Being the Story Network
- Practical ways on how to tell your story in different ways
- Involving everyone in your organisation in storytelling
- How to bring people together to tell stories that matter
- Tips on how to make social media more positive
- Her…all time favourite participant in the Eurovision Song Contest
Learning more about Sounddelivery
If you want to find out more about Sounddelivery, you can visit their website.
You can also subscribe to their newsletter to stay up-to-date with all their exciting news by clicking here.
If you enjoyed this episode, make sure you subscribe to check out the next ones with more exciting guests
In an era where climate change is one of the greatest challenges to our planet, the voices of environmental nonprofits need to be amplified louder than ever. Lightful believes in the power of digital to elevate climate justice, and we believe that every organisation deserves the skills, tools, and confidence to fully leverage digital to enhance their mission.
The persistent gender gap in digital access and skills is preventing women and young girls from unlocking technology’s full potential. Gender justice and reproductive rights organisations have been battling with a huge swell of demand for services, yet they face a severe lack of funding, resources, and digital training to strengthen their organisation and keep up with other sectors.
The fourth episode for S02 of the Reclaim Social Podcast is now live! 🎉
The third episode for S02 of the Reclaim Social Podcast is now live! 🎉
See who we help
Want to learn more?
Email Pumulo and start a conversation