#ReclaimSocial 2021 – you were all wonderful!
Last Friday we celebrated #ReclaimSocial – the annual day where we get together to share positive and inspiring messages on our channels.
For the fourth year running, #ReclaimSocial filled us with positivity at a time that we all need it the most. We’ve counted more than 3300 posts on the day and 24m impressions and most importantly, 97% of messages had a positive sentiment!
This means that many of us saw our feeds filling up with inspiring posts and new amazing people to follow.
#ReclaimSocial throughout the year
If you’re interested in finding out more on how we can #ReclaimSocial throughout the year, check out these pieces of content:
- How we can #ReclaimSocial for good – An interview with Seyi Akiwowo on the year of accountability regarding our online habits, how to protect ourselves and what we need from tech companies
- How to #ReclaimSocial for good during a pandemic (CharityComms) – practical tips on how to Reclaim Social for good during a pandemic
- 6 steps to improve your social media and mental health (The Big Issue) – tips on how to improve our social media experience
- Charities urged to join in today’s #ReclaimSocial (UK Fundraising)
- Join the #ReclaimSocial community by adding your email here
- Check out the previous episodes from our #ReclaimSocial podcast here
- Follow #ReclaimSocial on Twitter and Instagram
Looking at a few of the posts
Every single post made a difference. Here are a few of them to fill you with hope on what we can achieve when we all come together for good.
From stories of impact to thanking supporters and donors, there is always a reason to be part of the #ReclaimSocial community 💜
Thanks for being part of our community, let’s make sure we share more inspiring posts on a day-to-day basis!
The persistent gender gap in digital access and skills is preventing women and young girls from unlocking technology’s full potential. Gender justice and reproductive rights organisations have been battling with a huge swell of demand for services, yet they face a severe lack of funding, resources, and digital training to strengthen their organisation and keep up with other sectors.
At Lightful we are on a mission to help nonprofits become better storytellers, communicators and fundraisers, and we believe in the transformative power of digital to help them do this. With more and more individuals turning to online platforms to connect with one another, campaign, share stories, and support the causes they care about, it’s crucial that nonprofits have a strong digital presence as a powerful tool to build trust with their audiences.
Meta’s latest app gained over 100 million users in just a few days, becoming one of the fastest growing apps ever. To put this into perspective, it took two months for Open AI’s ChatGPT to reach 100 million users, and we thought that was fast!
See who we help
Want to learn more?
Email Pumulo and start a conversation