#ReclaimSocial 2021 – you were all wonderful!
Last Friday we celebrated #ReclaimSocial – the annual day where we get together to share positive and inspiring messages on our channels.
For the fourth year running, #ReclaimSocial filled us with positivity at a time that we all need it the most. We’ve counted more than 3300 posts on the day and 24m impressions and most importantly, 97% of messages had a positive sentiment!
This means that many of us saw our feeds filling up with inspiring posts and new amazing people to follow.
#ReclaimSocial throughout the year
If you’re interested in finding out more on how we can #ReclaimSocial throughout the year, check out these pieces of content:
- How we can #ReclaimSocial for good – An interview with Seyi Akiwowo on the year of accountability regarding our online habits, how to protect ourselves and what we need from tech companies
- How to #ReclaimSocial for good during a pandemic (CharityComms) – practical tips on how to Reclaim Social for good during a pandemic
- 6 steps to improve your social media and mental health (The Big Issue) – tips on how to improve our social media experience
- Charities urged to join in today’s #ReclaimSocial (UK Fundraising)
- Join the #ReclaimSocial community by adding your email here
- Check out the previous episodes from our #ReclaimSocial podcast here
- Follow #ReclaimSocial on Twitter and Instagram
Looking at a few of the posts
Every single post made a difference. Here are a few of them to fill you with hope on what we can achieve when we all come together for good.
From stories of impact to thanking supporters and donors, there is always a reason to be part of the #ReclaimSocial community 💜
Thanks for being part of our community, let’s make sure we share more inspiring posts on a day-to-day basis!
As the world tackles some of society’s greatest challenges, from climate crisis to global health, the collective effort to bridge gender gaps in science, technology, engineering and mathematics (STEM) becomes ever more crucial. The global community recently marked the International Day of Women and Girls in Science which celebrates the invaluable contributions of women and girls to the economic development of the world.
In an era where climate change is one of the greatest challenges to our planet, the voices of environmental nonprofits need to be amplified louder than ever. Lightful believes in the power of digital to elevate climate justice, and we believe that every organisation deserves the skills, tools, and confidence to fully leverage digital to enhance their mission.
Meta’s latest app gained over 100 million users in just a few days, becoming one of the fastest growing apps ever. To put this into perspective, it took two months for Open AI’s ChatGPT to reach 100 million users, and we thought that was fast!
See who we help
Want to learn more?
Email Pumulo and start a conversation