#ReclaimSocial 2021 – you were all wonderful!
Last Friday we celebrated #ReclaimSocial – the annual day where we get together to share positive and inspiring messages on our channels.
For the fourth year running, #ReclaimSocial filled us with positivity at a time that we all need it the most. We’ve counted more than 3300 posts on the day and 24m impressions and most importantly, 97% of messages had a positive sentiment!
This means that many of us saw our feeds filling up with inspiring posts and new amazing people to follow.
#ReclaimSocial throughout the year
If you’re interested in finding out more on how we can #ReclaimSocial throughout the year, check out these pieces of content:
- How we can #ReclaimSocial for good – An interview with Seyi Akiwowo on the year of accountability regarding our online habits, how to protect ourselves and what we need from tech companies
- How to #ReclaimSocial for good during a pandemic (CharityComms) – practical tips on how to Reclaim Social for good during a pandemic
- 6 steps to improve your social media and mental health (The Big Issue) – tips on how to improve our social media experience
- Charities urged to join in today’s #ReclaimSocial (UK Fundraising)
- Join the #ReclaimSocial community by adding your email here
- Check out the previous episodes from our #ReclaimSocial podcast here
- Follow #ReclaimSocial on Twitter and Instagram
Looking at a few of the posts
Every single post made a difference. Here are a few of them to fill you with hope on what we can achieve when we all come together for good.
From stories of impact to thanking supporters and donors, there is always a reason to be part of the #ReclaimSocial community 💜
Thanks for being part of our community, let’s make sure we share more inspiring posts on a day-to-day basis!
Last year the COVID-19 pandemic created challenges across many sectors, but especially for nonprofits, many of which were previously reliant upon in-person events and more traditional means of fundraising. At Lightful, we’ve been working with charities to understand how the pandemic has affected the sector and what’s become evident is that digital fundraising skills are vital in adapting to the ‘new normal’ that has emerged following the pandemic.
It’s important to be strategic during turbulent times. Having clear goals in mind can help you avoid wasting time on tasks that don’t add value to your end goal. We are excited to announce a brand new feature to help your charity succeed. You can now set your SMART goals in our social media platform to measure your success over the next months.
See other ways Lightful can help
Want to learn more?
Email Pumulo and start a conversation