The seventh episode of the Reclaim Social Podcast is now live! 🎉 We’ve talked to Jude Habib, Founder and Director of Sounddelivery, to find out more about her inspiring work and how we can all improve our storytelling skills.
Sounddelivery is all about empowering people to tell their stories. As a social enterprise, they are working with people and communities with living experience helping them to share their stories and insights. Jude has also trained thousands of individuals and organisations in storytelling, helping to raise awareness and inspire action on issues including mental health, domestic violence, homelessness, the care system, poverty and life in prison.
In addition to all these, Jude has been recently included in The Independent’s Happy List 2019 for her passion and commitment to helping disadvantaged people and communities. Enjoy the episode!
Listen to the seventh episode
Find the Reclaim Social Podcast on:
Sign up to get notified when the new episode comes out
The power of storytelling
We’ve talked about many things with Jude, including:
- Her background story and how she went from the BBC to SoundDelivery
- Her experience in training thousands of individuals and organisations in storytelling
- The power of grassroots storytelling
- What holds charities back in telling their story
- The importance of safeguarding when sharing your story
- The success of the conferences Social Media Exchange and Being the Story
- Her experience of crowdfunding for Being the Story Network
- Practical ways on how to tell your story in different ways
- Involving everyone in your organisation in storytelling
- How to bring people together to tell stories that matter
- Tips on how to make social media more positive
- Her…all time favourite participant in the Eurovision Song Contest
Learning more about Sounddelivery
If you want to find out more about Sounddelivery, you can visit their website.
You can also subscribe to their newsletter to stay up-to-date with all their exciting news by clicking here.
If you enjoyed this episode, make sure you subscribe to check out the next ones with more exciting guests
We’re happy to welcome Susan Caesar to #TeamLightful!
We’re more than 18 months in the pandemic and we’re still seeing misinformation spreading online. Black, Asian and Minority Ethnic (BAME) communities have been disproportionately impacted by COVID-19. Mistrust created by historical racism and health care inequalities has given space to the rise of misinformation and disinformation.
The fourth episode for S02 of the Reclaim Social Podcast is now live! 🎉
The third episode for S02 of the Reclaim Social Podcast is now live! 🎉
See other ways Lightful can help
Want to learn more?
Email Pumulo and start a conversation